Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ciara "Jackie" Album Tracklist with Songs with Missy Elliot, Pitbull & T.I. album out May 3





With Jackie‘s May 4th release date just 3 weeks away, the influx of more details regarding the album is currently streaming in. With the new release of the ‘I Bet’ remix with T.I., we now have our hands on Jackie‘s deluxe edition tracklist. Boasting 16 tracks, the album is now available for pre-order on iTunes.
1. Jackie (B.M.F.)
2. That’s How I’m Feelin’ (feat. Pitbull & Missy Elliott)
3. Lullaby
4. Dance Like We’re Making Love
5. Stuck On You
6. Fly
7. I Bet
8. Give Me Love
9. Kiss & Tell
10. All Good
11. Only One
12. One Woman Army (Intro)
13. One Woman Army
14. I Got You
15. I Bet (feat. Joe Jonas) (Remix)
16. I Bet (R3hab Remix)
It appears that the ‘I Bet’ remix, featuring T.I., will just serve as an additional remix/single verison and we will received 2 other remixes, with one featuring Joe Jonas. Also, the likes of ‘One Woman Army’ and ‘Only One’ were recorded during the studio sessions for Ciara and clearly Ciara loved those tracks so much that she decided to put them on Jackie instead of leaving them nowhere to be found.

No comments: